Sunday, June 19, 2011

She (part 1)

That was my hard day; I tried my level best to impress her. I bunked the first few lectures to plan for the same. But, I knew my stars were not at the right place. I checked my watch each second to see the own ‘impatience’
I had decided to tell her everything what had made my nights sleepless, what had made me think of here every second and the ‘something’ that I feel when she stands in front of me.
I was in ‘Friends’ category, rather say, “JUST FRIENDS”, till date and I was obviously not satisfied with the same. Where I was approaching was the boundaries of the friendship!
The way she smiles has no words to write upon. I feel so fresh like each morning when I see her smiling face. Her ‘close lip smile’ (:)



) takes away my heart and the sweet dimple on her cheeks makes her look like a queen & obviously, who is not killed in front of an adorable queen !
Her hairs, yes, her hairs falls perfectly without her trying, and later with her soft hands (though I never touched them, but yes I know that), she makes them set back her ears showing her bright silver ear-rings. I had brought a pair of the blue one for her, of course, her favorite color
In my whole life yet, I had never seen such a cute girl, sitting confused but still so beautiful with her four fingers of her hand on her right cheeks and her thumb resting peacefully under her chin.
The slow air makes her eyelashes kiss each other silently!
I wish I was her eyelashes :)