Monday, August 08, 2011

You never know - LIFE !

It’s an amazing feeling to see her sitting on the window seat of the bus, waving hand to her friends saying “Gud-Byes” to everyone!
She had a big smile on her face- her everlasting smile! How does she do that?
Let me go back and tell you how I saw her.
She was standing somewhere around the corner, with her friends, smiling and laughing as always! She was brushing her hairs every minute and was looking up in the sky, maybe to watch God doing some miracle... I don’t know. But, she never showed what was inside her heart. Her sufferings were her only & no one, yes, NO ONE, not even God can understand them.
Abhya (changed name) was an adorable, sweet & charming girl who cared for everyone, but she wasn’t cured by God! Abhya wanted to live the life each moment, but each moment was killing her joy.




Days passed and her joys were less. Soon, worries covered her face. She no more smiled all time, but just touched her forehead each time she feels uncomfortable.
Today, I watched her approaching me, though I don’t know her yet, still, I felt something for her…
She turned right while approaching to me.
Imagine the feeling I got when I was matching the steps in the stairs of my college with my luck & it turned bad when I got to see her most worried face ever!
Later evening, I got to know about the reason from one of her friends- She was suffering from blood cancer!!!
I pinched me like a needle in my heart & I was melted in a second.
I realized – Life is everything to some people, no matter what, they still live it!!!
Please pray for Abhya as much as you can – May God blesses you too!