Friday, October 21, 2011

That Girl !

Tonight I'm feeling fine,
I'm alone, just wasting time,
No Friday movie nights,
Or romantic candle lights,
I'm just having conversations,
With the thoughts in my head,
All I hear are angels crying,
Oh, won't they just sing instead,
It would be wrong for me to say,
I don't need that girl by my side,
I don't need that girl in my life,
I don't want to talk it out,
Or hold her when she cries,
I don't want to say she's my kind
I don't want to say that she's mine,
I don't want to tell her that,
I love her more than life,
More than life !

Honestly, this won't do
How is she doing?
I tell myself I'm feeling swell,
But I know I'm such a fool,
I could take it as a new beginning,
But you know I don't feel that way,
Who will take all this pain away?
I know it's wrong for me to say!

I love her more than life
More than life!

Talk about a sin,
Was the day I walked into the other side,
I would run back in,
I wouldn't waste no time,
I know it's wrong for me to say,

I love her more than life
More than life!