Tuesday, May 22, 2012

One night :)

I asked her  to go out for night-out. She reacted  as other typical-girls would do. She had some sort of feeling of excitement, but obviously, it was tough for her to manage.  But, she knew how to handle that too !
Sometimes ,some  girls are intelligent !
I called up Rahul to ask him to lend his bike for the night and he gave me his FZ for the night.  I managed to skip my night meals at my home telling my mom that I have already eaten something from outside and was going to stay at Rahul’s home for the night.
I picked her nearby her home at around 10 and didn’t ask her for the reasons she gave at home. She was wearing a simple yellow sleeveless kurti with a jean.  Her silver colored bangles drew all my attention.  I said, “Just like I always want to see you!”
She smiled and jumped in the bike. I asked her, “Where?”
She leaned forward near to my ears, “To the world’s most beautiful place.”
“At your service madam!”, I started the bike.
I drove long towards the outskirts of the city. I was heading to RDB fort, nearby Ludhiana on the national highway, with my love hugging me in the most romantic way!

She tickled me many times from back and I when I looked back, “ aage dekh k chalao”
I, like a poor driver, followed my mam’s orders. Neither did I tell her where were we going nor did she asked me once. She was enjoying the ride. Her hairs were talking to the wind and her lips were kissing it.  I was driving at 80 kmph or so when she asked me to slow down and stop at some lonely place. My mind, started dreaming. Ahhhhh.. Feelings beyond the words !
We stopped nearby a bridge.  The bridge had a soothing flow of water which created the atmosphere!
I parked the bike and decided to walk, barefoot. We took our shoes in our hands. The sand was soothingly cold. We walked in hands. She was feeling a bit cold; I noticed her many times warming her arms. I didn’t had any jacket or sort of thing to cover her. So, I went further and asked her to stop. I was facing her opening up my arms, “ Baby, Come here.” She leaned forward and kept herself on my heart. I hugged her smoothly, “ I hope, its fine! I couldn’t get a jacket for you baby.”
She looked up in her most romantic way ,“Its better”, and smiled.
I hugged her putting one of my hands into my pocket for my playlist. I played the song and kept the phone back. We started dancing slowly, like a couple. No one was there , kilometers away from us!
I watched up in the sky and felt the moon, the stars,  the winds, & her !
I kept my hands on her waist and started dancing with her. She kept her feet on mine and came so closer to me. We were hugging & dancing in the most romantic way, I always wanted to!
She watched up and then closed her eyes and felt  the music
Like a dream you can’t explain,
Love can chase the bidding of your heart.
Like the sun shine in the rain,
Love can make your whole world fall apart.
But i want it now,
I just wanna spend my life with you.
Time will show me how
Suddenly everything has turned me inside out,
Suddenly loves the thing that I can't live without.
You're my dream, my love, my life,
I just wanna spend my life with you.
You're the one who makes me smile
I just wanna spend my life with you…..
The volume of the romantic song made the night! We danced for an hour looking in each other’s eyes many times in between, smiling unknowingly for no reasons, without uttering a single word. The song was intentionally kept on repeat.  She started in my eyes expressing her love for me. Her eyes were so amazingly carved by God, that none could bear the loss of not-looking in them.
She took off my feet and then, a hearts, along with our lips met, for an unknown time.
The rest, remains the most romantic night in my life. We made love later !
I should not forget to mention that the gold chain around her waist was stunningly brilliant ;)