Friday, December 14, 2012

Notes


I was getting ready for the college. While I was combing, I smiled. I remember, few days back, I used to dream of the things, and today, dreams come true. That day, the charm on my face, I still often miss that moment.
 I picked up my phone and read a text from Apoorva.  It was received earlier at 6:20 a.m.
‘Very Good Morning baby… Kunal, I am eagerly waiting to see you today. This may look dream to you, but trust me, everything is happening in real. Yours, Apoo’
‘Will be waiting for the lady, where I met her for the first time, the only difference would be, from today, the lady will be with me always’, I replied.
I used to sit with Rahul in the bus. I told him every detail of the happening. He looked be happy.
It was 8:50 a.m. when our bus reached the college. I asked Rahul to directly move to the class. I stood at the same place, where I was supposed to meet Apoorva. Two minutes later, I saw her entering from the gate. We exchanged the smile. She was with Mohit. She ignored him and approached me.What a wonderful moment it was!!

She came closer to me. And she held my hands, to join hers. When she touched my hand, I wanted nothing more than to hold it forever. She kept a small piece of paper in my hands and blinked her eyes slowly to keep it with me and said, “Read it when I will go.”
“I won’t let you go”, I smiled, “Apoorva, this is the place I started and see, today, I am here with you again. You are the best gift.”
She looked into my eyes and smiled in her
most amazing expressions. We walked over to her class and she asked me to go to the class. I kept the note in my pocket and stepped toward the class. It was 9:05 a.m. and I was already late for the class. I got the last seat, luckily, alone. I opened the register and and opened the note over the notebook. The teacher was, like always, busy with first benchers.
The note was a yellow coloured paper with few lines written on it. She is a good writer, I should say. Lucky me !
‘Now you are with me, I have got wings to fly, fly anywhere in the sky. Kunal, you are the most amazing and lovely person I have come across. I will walk shoulder to shoulder with you, giving you all your space, yet in sync. I love the way you make me feel. You can brighten up my darkest days, I believe in you. Today, I am with you and I've found my soul mate. Thank you for loving me and being who you are’