Thursday, July 07, 2011

Dear girl !

Dear Girl,



This is the right time to write this letter to someone who is out there somewhere. I will find you soon, don’t worry.

When I will see you for the first time, I assure you that you will feel that I am looking deep into your heart and yeah, I hope you won’t feel embarrassed when my clothes won’t look good and won’t be annoyed if I will take you to a garden instead of a movie as a date.

I feel, you will love me despite my problems that none knows yet, and if you want to go for a dinner, do let me know few weeks before because, to be frank, I want to make you feel special over there and comfortable in my arms – I will plan best for you every time.

Yes, few more things please know- even if I act weak, please hold my hand because with each of your touch, I get pure and if I act strong, Please, still hold my hand because you are the only reason behind my confidence.


I promise to be yours, but as you know, I can’t be with you all the time. And yes, please never force me to say ‘I miss you’ in front of all, you know that’s so embarrassing, because I miss you every second. But yes, I will surely say ‘I love you’ in front of everyone, because that’s obvious and I won’t hide this truth.

I will surely take care of you and your respect more than mine.

We will walk slowly on the road where the trees will make a tunnel, surrounding us and isolating us in our own small little world. And please, please don’t put makeup, because only I know your true beauty.

And then, at that every moment, I will stop and will look deep into your eyes, and will gently brush back your hairs and will tell how much I love you!