Monday, April 02, 2012

Far Beyond than This !

Dreams have now gone to take a rest somewhere. They might knew that what was going to happen. They came just to ignite the spark and went back, somehow keeping the hopes alive.
Oppurtunities come and go, what stays at the end is you, Yourself ! How you handle it later; whether you use it for growth or for your own selfish meaning. And if its not with you, atleast, Don't curse your luck or yourself. Somewhere, there is a power that is controlling the whole world and you....
Trust Him.
The day is still not far, when you will have a choice for oppurtunities ! Then you will not remember those days when they didn't knock your door.

I then remembered the times when I told to myself once, "Your dreams are far bigger than this."
I have no big reasons to write this, niether do I want to inspire. ~Just a random thought when oppurtunity turned its face when I was approaching it.