Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Love, Life & Internet.


We love, from miles away. We talk. We share. We chat. We loved to see each other, often through video chats. We used to make cute faces and often tease each other. We talked for long, whole nights. None of us was aware when the sun rose up. We slept in mornings, often. Our love was set as an example to others. We talked about our day schedule, sometimes about studies, many times about ourselves and often, love making. We were taking care from miles. There was a power of love that was keeping us together. I remember, how it started with and random friend request, to ‘friends’, and to ‘best friends’, and then, with our understanding, we didn’t need to share our feelings.
Her lustrous lips, her untidy glossy hairs and her shining tiny eyes; those looked more charming while talking on webcam. She looked cute.
One day, we were talking like another day, in our most romantic ways. She looked sad. I asked her many a times, she didn’t reply. There was something that was cooking up in her mind, millions of miles away from here. She wasn’t sharing. I tried every of the best possible way to please her. Suddenly, I came across an idea. It was tough to plan and leave her alone in such a time. But I had to do it. And I decided to leave her alone for next 10 minutes.

I managed everything in next eight minutes. It was time to go back online. I turned on my laptop, sat and kept everything exactly where it was required to be.
She was crying almost when I heard her voice. I asked her many times. And finally, she told. She was crying because of the long distances between us. She wanted to meet me. She wanted to
hug me. She wanted to come in my arms. It was enough to show her love. I cheered her up somehow, and asked her to turn on her camera. Her eyes were shining. She told me to turn on my camera.

As soon as my picture popped at her screen, she jumped up with an excitement. She was amazed to see the scene. After all, it was her boyfriend’s surprise. It was a totally different scenario from each day. I had kept a few beautiful candles; few floating in the water and a few shining in the wooden showcase behind me.  She loved and it totally changed her mood. She felt like a princess. She loved it, totally. She told me she had never seen such a beautiful surprise in her life, ever. We talked whole night and made little love.
That night, that was the most romantic night in her and my life. I cherished every single moment spent that night.