Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The SMS conversation



‘Hey’, I texted her at 8:30 pm.

‘Message Sent Successfully’- The screen displayed.

A shiver of chill ran down my body, as I didn’t plan to share this with anyone. I was not tensed, but was thinking, how my girl would react on my decision.
               
‘Delivered to- Anisha’- beeped my TATA CDMA phone.

I checked my phone at least for couple of times in every 30 seconds. No replies.

I waited and thought about millions of possibilities that could be the reasons for not replying. Had she read message? Was she busy? Hope, her mom has not seen the phone. I went to balcony, I went to roof, and I went to street- so that I could get the best of the network. But, none worked.
‘She is my girlfriend... DAMIT!’ roared my mind every time I checked my phone. 

It was 9:45 pm and I didn’t get any of her reply. A thought of calling her passed across my mind. Checking the time, it was impossible to call her so as to keep her out of any kind of trouble. I looked up in the sky and wished! It was my day or maybe, it was by God’s grace that night, my phone beeped at 9:57 pm. It was her.

‘Hi.. Sry 2 reply late. I was bsy.’

As her boyfriend, I could never stop myself sending her an instant reply. I love her!


‘Hey. It’s Ok. Hope u r done ur diner?’

‘Yea…ssup up ur side?’
‘Nthng much. Jst ended up wtchng TV. So, Wot r u doin?’

‘Same here. Tired. Off 2 bed’

‘Oh. So u mst b sleepy? No probs. Good nite baby, Love you J

‘No, no prob at ol. I can talk. You say, wht r u doin?’

‘I was actually planning smthng.’

‘Say na..,?’

‘Baby.. I was wndrng, that I shud write a book.. I dnt knw how it came to my mind, but, I want to…’

‘That’s a brilliant idea sweet heart ! J
You are a brilliant writer. U write so well and naughty at times. Loved your idea baby .
Go for it, I m wid u.’

‘Thank you. But I dnt knw hw to start. How to do it.’

‘Just start up, I am with you. U will do it, I knw. GO FOR IT . JUST DO IT :* ’

‘Thank u baby. Love you J

‘Acha , I m sleepy abi.. and relax. Your babu is wid u , we will do it. Love you. Good night. Miss you J

‘Good nyt. Love you 2 J

Putting my head on the pillow, I decided, I will write one day and I am sure, you will be  reading it J