Thursday, October 11, 2012

One morning!


I was thinking about Appoorva only. She had made a special place in our first conversation. I could still recall the complete scene. She was looking gorgeous. Appoorva … Appoorva...Appoorva… I wanted to talk to her that night. Talk about anything. I wanted to know her. I wanted to share everything thing with her that night. She had totally made me crazy. I wished to wake up earlier to see her as she had the first speech of the day. I went back to the room. I put up earphones and played the song and like my habit, I played the best that suits the situation and started humming in my mind with David Choi

I'm just listening to the clock go ticking
I am waiting as the time goes by
I think of you with every breath I take
I need to feel your heartbeat next to mine
You're all I see in everything
I just wanna hold you
I just wanna kiss you
I just wanna love you all my life
I normally wouldn't say this but I just can't contain it
I want you here forever right here by my side…’

I was in bed looking up towards the roof and still thinking continuously about her. Gosh!! I check my phone to check the time. It was 4:30 am already. I had been instructed to report at 07:00 am for final inspection. I woke up and went to take a bath. Everybody was sleeping in the hostel. 2-3 tube lights were still on. Maybe gamer or NERDS. I got ready at around 5:15 am and had nothing to do as such. I decided to go for a walk. While everyone was still asleep, I silently left the room and was on the road near to college to give time to myself to think.
I saw her just a week back and today, I
couldn't stop thinking about her. How time changes!!
Love had something special that stays with it always.The sun was rising up and stars were dimming out, but my universe remained the same, I was glad that I met her and finally had a chance to talk with her. No idea, if she was feeling anything or I was just another friend to her. It was a fresh start of a friendship which I wanted to take to a different level. One thing that was stopping me was what if she had some guy in her life? What if she was committed? What if she won’t like me? Millions of thoughts ran across my mind and one answer that I got, ‘Common Bro... Get to know her first’. Sometimes, we have to listen to our mind rather than heart. It was tough, though I accepted it. I played a song and sat nearby some farms which had yellow little flowers blossoming with dew,
‘O re manva tu to baawra hai...tu hi jaane tu kya sochta hai baawre… Kyun dikhaye sapne tu. Sote-jaagte... Jo barse sapne boond boond, naino ko moond moond...kaise mein kahun...dekh ana sakun...anjaane raaste... Goonja sa hai koi Iktara...’
Sometimes, songs say everything how we feel. I met a girl, with laughter in her eyes, and in a single moment, my world confused. The kind of girl, that once-in-a-lifetime. And all I had to offer was me-Myself. Just to tell her once, that 'You are beautiful'.
Something happened to me after meeting her. My sleeps flew away from eyes. I felt restless. Why is so beautiful? Correct me if I am wrong, she is as charming as a full moon. She looked like flowers when she smiles and the redness of your cheeks during it, is priceless. My eyes, always awaited her. I missed her. My senses were becoming unaware without her. I was recalling the time we spent together. And then, being a small town boy, I started imaging a lot. Someday, I will land up staying with her. I will wake up and would smile when she will wake up. I want to brush her hair with my fingers. I would have everything that day. We will go out in a car, somewhere she would want to. She would lean over my shoulder and would share her story. Slowly and steadily, all pieces of love will get connected someday. I may cry someday but I would have a belief that she would be with me. I want to grow old with her. I want to look myself in her eyes, all the time. Today, my eyes were opening, which remained wet for over time. Someday, the shine over the faded mirrors will come back. We would paint our lives with mixture of colours. Whenever I would get time, I would love myself for loving her in this way. The more I will love her, I would feel it lesser.
                 ‘kaun kehnda e k duniya vicchon rabb gya.. Menu naina vicchon tere labh gya’
 Oh God, The love is different feeling. I feel You are somewhere in it. I want to spend my life in her shadow. The shadow of love, the shadow of care and affection. Thank YOU, I have met her whom you have made – the one for me.