Friday, October 05, 2012

Her Story.



 It was some mid-night. I was checking facebook and has minimized gtalk. It would have been probably 01:00 a.m. Mother was calling me again and again, and I, I was stick to the screen. Facebook was getting bore, so I decide to watch some movie. I searched for some romantic movie in my computer. Suddenly the sound of Google talk notification buzzed up in between.
‘Hi’ the chat screen popped up. It was him.
Like any girl, millions of questions ran across in next few seconds. My eyes was still looking at the chat screen and the cursor was still blinking to send him a reply. The moment was just there, where I wanted myself in his world.
 ‘Hi.. wassup?’, I wrote.
‘Nothing much, was playing game. How about you? Wassup?’
‘Was watching a movie: P’
‘is time? Kya hi baat hai… ‘
‘haha :P’
‘is time pe kon movie dekhta hai…m sure tu koi hindi romantic picture laga k baithi hogi’
‘haha..aise hi bus..time pass :P’
And that’s how it started. It would have been a feeling of a fresh start to a relation for life, I never thought that. We would be talking to each other endlessly for nights someday, I never thought that.
We started chatting regularly then. Every night after dinner, we used to talk over internet for countless hours. We always started our chat with a smiley and ends with the same. Often, we would say good night and would keep talking for many more hours. We discussed our college, friends, life, songs, movies, places, his video games, my favorite dishes, his secrets & my personal secrets. We got attached soon. Some magic was happening probably. We were getting ‘used-to’ each other. Our lives were brilliant. Our friendship had some special bond. Everything we used to do, we do think about each other once before doing something.
One thing that was happening was really hurting me. We talked less, actually, nothing in person at college. Somehow and still unknown, few of our friends got to know about us. They started teasing us. The awkward moments surrounded us often then. We sometimes used to smile at them to avoid and many a times, we ignored. I tried harder to avoid this. I felt ignored many times, I still ignored, and after all, it was for his good sake. I remained calm and never showed him. It was tough time and I fought because I knew, this time will never affect our lives in coming years. And that moment,
I felt something special for him. I had become totally dependent on him for my small decisions. I wanted to tell this to him but wanted to give some more time to judge him completely.
We started talking over nights, over texts and phones, like a couple and one day, we accepted, we are best friends. It was enough to make my day. I wanted to share my joy with my friends, but I decided to tell this to my best friend only. I showed her the message he sent last night.

You are the sweetest girl I've ever known. You have the biggest heart and are so strong. You always know how to make me smile even when i don’t want to. You've always believed in me and i promise i will always believe in you. You are the most amazing girl friend (and not girlfriend) I could ever ask for. I have never cared another girl like i do you. You have brought so much joy and happiness into my life that i could die today and say my life was good. You are so good to me and i know you try so hard to be there for me. i will do anything to make you smile or laugh because you have the most amazing laugh and when you smile all i see is perfection  I trust you so much that none can spoil it. You are amazing my best friend J
And that day, I started dreaming us together. Today, sitting next to him is an amazing feeling and rewinding these chapters together is the best of all things we enjoy.
Love happens automatically and you can’t help. We giggled over little things that made us happy because with him, even the small conversation was beautiful rather than a long one with anyone else.
We smiled looking at each other in the lectures. I had no idea that people used to notice us. But, when it was him, I never mind whom they look at. So finally, one night while we were texting each other on a beautiful night. With a chill running down my veins, I pressed the ‘send’ button on my phone
He: I love you.
Nervously, I thought, this was the time I had always been waiting for. And I am taking too long to reply him back. He must be wandering if I had thought something wrong. No, I can’t hurt him.
Me: I love you too.
He: :-)
Me: And I’ll always love you.
He: Well good cause I've fallen completely and 100% in love with you so there’s no turning back now, I’m in it for the long run.
Me: Is that a line from a movie or a song?
He: Nah, it’s a line from my heart.
Me: That was cute J I love you so much!

That night, we decided to share a lifelong relationship with numberless promises and dreams. He was mine.
Today, I love the way he smiles. That crooked smile that just makes me happy too. The way his beautiful eyes light up whenever he does smile. The way he stares at the doorway before class, the way it looks like he’s waiting for someone, and I show up and he always looks at me and glances away quickly. How he’s so quiet, and how he’s so shy. He’s perfect to me.