Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I know, God will do something now !

When I think back all the time we spent together, I know we will stay friends forever...
I never wanted you to leave,I just need to hear you near to me..
You mean to me very important,
You have my heart,from the start..
I will miss you,and cannot believe that you will go..
My life cannot be the same,and it can not go on..
Please stay here,I need you with me..


I am crying but,its invisible tears no one can see,
Only my heart because its inside me,
Take your time and I will wait till I see u fine...
I walk and I see lovers. I turn my head and I see lovers.
I sit on the bench and beside me are lovers.
An old woman comes and asks me, “Are you contented to sit alone?”
I answered, “I know at the right time, God will send that person to sit beside me forever, someone who’s worth the waiting!"