Monday, September 19, 2011

The unwritten !

My mind is soiled with words unwritten on paper. The emotions erupting into silent outbursts inside my head. My mind cant utilize sleeping nor resting for it needs to be relieved by the fog circulating about it. Numbing me into total restlessness. I paced and paced the night on by. Tossing and twirling about my silk covers. The moon beamed at me, mocking my tired sleepy eyes, drooping with exhaustion. I let out sighs repeating over time...
Words. Emotions. Phrases unsaid....


My pen-hand shaking to succumb to its purpose. To quiet the beast inside this deceptive brain, feed him with countless scribbles of tainted words and curiosity on paper. Images that make up a dreamland, stained forever by this sleepless hours of darkness. Alas, the rooster crows. The beginning of a new day. Same as the days that had gone by. New and yet still too familiar. And so I lay on scribbled papers and ink-splattered tile floors, I sighed a long and tired sigh.
I wish you knew that I cant sleep.... knowing you are not here by my side...