Saturday, December 17, 2011

I lived her !

A Sweetheart for sure..wow
who just owns me now..

In the begining it was all just a dream..
What I belived was an impossible scene,
I knew I was worthless..
Deprived of love..
or maybe this world is heatles..
screaming..
Somebody please take me out of this shit,
I just couldn't make it no more..
To me, this world is a f*cking whore...
Then, one day my turned my life,
Out somewhere, came a girl in my life,
I can be she will be my future wife...



I am writing these lines,
not to make any rhyme,
she really loves me, she has made her mine,
she had given me reasons to cry,
giving me million reasons to smile,
Now, i have a reason to live,
all her needs, i wana fulfill.

Her love isn't something i bought with money,
oh she's so sweet, she's my god damn honey,
I sometimes doubt she is not from this earth,
everytime i ask her, she says i am from JUPITER,

I want to jump..I want to hay.. i want to smile with her,
I want to hug..i want to kiss..I want to smooch with her,
Even when i am sad, and wana cry, I want to cry with her..

These is only one thing left in my mind & that's my one last wish,
When I die, I die giving her one last Kiss....