Saturday, July 07, 2012

Her beauty is the synonym of gorgeousness !



The moment she falls asleep, I can’t resist myself to lay down next to her…

I wanted to spend my entire life gazing at her beautiful kissing eyebrows , the pink lustrous lips, her glossy hairs. Her beauty is the synonym of gorgeousness…
Her cutest expressions while she sleeps, her hands; resting around my waist & She, too close, yet inside my heart.

I wanted to stop the time on that very moment. I felt so complete rewinding every single picture from how we started. And I paused the scene, where she had already slept , right in front of me.
We had a  passionate love-making session that night. She was amazing !

I smiled, and kissed her forehead. She opened her eyes and smiles. We kissed and hugged.
We slept.

As I run my fingers through her hairs and kiss her forehead, she wakes up with a smile holding me
in her arms saying, “I love You, Never leave me alone"...