Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Here I stand, all alone !

Here I stand, all alone, flashing back all the memories that lie somewhere in deep corners of my heart. Peeling the layer one by one and looking them, smiling and sometimes blushing. How was I long back ago ?
All the things that I came across, Each individual I have met, Every song I have heard, Every place where I visited... I don't remember everybody's name, but yes, I know, You are the reason for me, where I am standing right now.
Its been 21 years of my life, but what Life means, I learnt it today- Its about being to yourself only !
When you are concerned about others, Its just, you are killing your own time.
All the mistakes I did in past, I have compiled them all , and given them a name called 'Experience'.
Today, I realized it once again, being truthful is the best option for everything; at least you don't make up your own theories later. Be the one you are, You will earn the true respect !
Thank you all, the one who had been a part of my life, made me realize what actually things are and how to live with and without them !
I have met people, who wished, prayed and cared for me always. And they, only they are my strengths.
Almost everybody taught me the lesson of patience,  which makes me stand out of the noise of crowd.

Today, Someone asked me, "Do you have a girlfriend?"
I said, "No, I had one long back".
"What happened?"
"Well, Life move on, and it waits for none ! She was my life, and she ....", I ended up smiling.

All the words I wrote earlier, were just for her, But they say, "Untold sacrifices are never being valued."

Then, someone today offered me something that I don't deserve ~ God is controlling everything !!!

I am right now watching up in the sky, looking at HIM and bowing my all thanks(I can feel Him up there) !
'God, Thank you for being with me , always, in my bad and the good times.'