Saturday, March 03, 2012

If She would have told me ?

Girls are meant to be love, not understand !
Before I start writing, I should mention here that this writing is niether favor nor against any girl !
It is said that its too much tough to understand a girl; I ask, Why do marriages happen then?
They say,If girls are impossible; I ask, Why do we say, 'There is nothing impossible in this world'?
Girls are girls and will always be the one. I am not denying the fact that some are exceptionaly great, but we get a rare chance to see them.
I would mention a very short story here about my friend, A guy.
She is charming all the time, always happy, so beutifull ( & not sexy), so caring(Probably), so passionate with zero attitude,and yes - Quite UNDERSTANDING!
She knows the difference between self respect and respect !
She never complains, she never doubts, she..she Trusts him a lot !
And he....He never thought any second thoughts about her.
Now where the turn of the story arises is quite interesting.

She had always been giving him hints about the soft corner for him in her heart. Sometimes, in the text, and sometimes, slowly in his ears !
And the guy soon started loving (and not understanding) her way and the style !
The guy looked forward to meet her always; preferably alone!
His eyes searched for her all the time.


Sometimes the girl's friends be around with them and sometimes he had to adjust and keep his mouth shut when his friend accompanied him. The girl absolutely behaved well always, in any of his friends' presence.
Somehow my friend managed to gather a courage to her to go out somewhere and hangout in the weekend. The girl somehow said yes to him and later on dropped the plans mentioning some visit of some guests at her home.
He still didn't ask any further and replied with a smiley on her cell mentioning just two words, 'No issues :-) '
They met next day and the same beautiful and the cutest(as he deacribed her), was in front of him.
She still didn't miss the chance of giving up an another hint.......
My friend wanted to be with her , but maybe, God didn't want to.
I don't know what happened next, But he loved her probably or maybe he was falling for her!
Love knows no bar and can happen anytime, and probably, 'anytime' was now ticking on his watch !
Winding up, Girls should not be understood, they are made to be loved ; My friend was doing the same.