Monday, March 19, 2012

Sweetly Broken- Everytime I see you ! (Preface)

There has been no place where this story wasn’t written- My home, my bed, my table, my college
bus, my classroom, my practical session labs, Books n Brews, Hostel room no. 120 & 321,& the most favorite- college garden . I still don’t know why my fingers were vibrating while typing this story on my laptop.
“Vo Copy-Pen wala system ab purana ho gaya na-- Digital ka jamaana hai bhai…”

You know what, I was once wondering why I was sharing my story…Why would someone read this man. I was no Chetan Bhagat. I was no Ravinder Singh. But, I was Nitish, just Nitish- whose secret was still a mystery.
And then for the few weeks, I dropped the idea for the same.

Few months later, I realized,
I need to tell this to the world, no matter they would like my story or not. But, yes, I was sure, there would be someone, the one, right there in some corner of the world, whose life would change, after he/she will read this.
And yes, This work is purely due to inspiration of someone !

What was making me type with shivering fingers?
Let me count up to ten once and think for the reason…
10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1..
Oh yes, My heart is saying “Don’t write dumbo, you are not a professional” or maybe something else. But, fuck this shit right now, I have to write & this is for sure…

Ok, just a second. Let me add this – Please, Please…Please don’t consider the silly mistakes in my english, after all what you can expect from a small town boy?

And yes, Before I start up, I shall leave some space right now , to add up the endless list of the people who have contributed to this .

I owe my thanks to beloved friend, Rahul Bhola- my first reader.
Sala galtiyan bhi sbse jayada vahi nikalta tha, Angrez !

The one who read the story before it came to an end; Abhiruchi, Tanya, Shivang, Meenali, Meghna, Nitin, Nilesh, Prateek, Mavy, Shreya, Neha, Arshiya, Prerna, Navneet(Crystal Navi), Shruti, Akul... Names are being added each day :P
Guys, I know, some of you are waiting for the next part , par book tab bhi khreedni pdegi!